United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enabling Rawths Admin Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

Enabling Rawths Admin Again Empty
PostSubject: Enabling Rawths Admin Again   Enabling Rawths Admin Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:41 pm

Ok i did see those pictures of him abusing admin But shoulnt he have another chance. I talked to him about been nicer to people. He agreed. Although he has had a rough time Sad. Ive seen people call him names too. Br Owner havnt you known him long enouth to trust him. I mean hes been admin for ages. He also may take it for granted but i do believe he could restructure his thinking. Another thing i know is that Rawth of course can be a good friend. Ive seen his ways as an admin and i thought it was okay. I know stait away that people are going to write nasty comments. Even RadicalEd abuses admin too much I mean come on he kicks people for capping even though i stick up for the cappers. I suggest We give him another chance. Think hardly before you reply. Ive always thought Rawth Was a good Admin. Oh and think of a time when you were friends with Rawth Basketball . I do know im going to get alot of argument about this topic.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: Enabling Rawths Admin Again   Enabling Rawths Admin Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:54 pm

This admin thing is starting to get out of control....

I'm pretty sure BR does not want every player to have adminship on his server.....

People need to understand that adminship is just to keep the game going smoothly and not to play around with.

Rawth is a decent guy but he broke the rules and admin abused if what I heard was correct.

Also,I get 4 people every time I go on the server asking me if they can have adminship......It seems they think everyone can have it.Like its just for kicks and giggles.

If the wrong person gets admin and starts kicking people and messing with everyone ,it shows us all in negative light

Either way it is up to BR as he pays for the server and is nice enough to give us all a place to play.
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Enabling Rawths Admin Again   Enabling Rawths Admin Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:01 pm

AXEL YOU ANSWERED THE QUESTION RIGHT ON THE TARGET. WELL SAID.

i don't need to answer anymore at this point on.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: Enabling Rawths Admin Again   Enabling Rawths Admin Again Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:55 am

Oh well it was worth a shot. Any way i guess i feel sorry for Rawth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enabling Rawths Admin Again   Enabling Rawths Admin Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enabling Rawths Admin Again
Page 1 of 1