United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!

Go down 
+3
Dek
UwS Republic
UwS Sniper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
UwS Sniper

WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Owner, i REALLY hate trying to rush things, because i know you have a busy life. but this is the 2nd time ive had problems with people, and not been able to deal with it.
the first was with fester and repub, they were there.

this time its with several people who are spam boosting, spam voting, and cussing violently.

i have taken ss of both times.

Empire and I need it.
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:43 am

Sorry i havnt been on Tribes as much as I used too. But We need more Admins. Every time i come on there are alot of problems. I also notice that there are long periods without An Admin.
Back to top Go down
Dek

Dek

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:42 am

well im up for grabs im always there.. atleast 4 or 5 times a day
Back to top Go down
UwS Sniper

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:57 pm

me aswell! im on there for hours a day
Back to top Go down
UwS Empire

UwS Empire

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Me too!!

the most people i see on it Dek , sniper , shogun and sometimes BR Owner. Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Razz Wink cheers Basketball farao afro jocolor queen king santa cherry albino sunny bom
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:51 pm

Both admins have been granted.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
UwS Sniper

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:26 am

Thanks! much appreciated
Back to top Go down
UwS TeRRoR

UwS TeRRoR

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:35 pm

UwS Empire wrote:
Me too!!

the most people i see on it Dek , sniper , shogun and sometimes BR Owner. Very Happy Smile Surprised Laughing Razz Wink cheers Basketball farao afro jocolor queen king santa cherry albino sunny bom
*cough* Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 am

*Cough* What about me Exclamation Question Cool
Back to top Go down
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:57 am

Hey everybody, hi Sniper. I've come to your site to complain about the total lack of control being shown in your server - Idiots run amok, BKers do what they do best, NOBODY votes and you need more maps.....the list goes on and on.
Mad
I'll stop there with that as you obviously know what's happening. One thing though - if you give me admin on your server, i'll be able to stop these shitheads from ruining everybody's game. Cheesy (UwS Sniper) will vouch for me, I was his co-leader with L|c|D. I just want the Tribes community to stay strong, I won't go mad kicking people left, right and center, i'll post a list of IP's and names i've kicked/banned etc.
I just want to be able to play in a high capacity server and be able to set defense without it getting messed up. Please give me admin Owner, PLEASE I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!   WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE NEED ADMIN PLEASE!
Page 1 of 1