United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hmm RadicalED

Go down 
+6
[W|W] B@ss
SHOGUN
2Strong
RadicalEd
tacos?YEAH!
CutThroat
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CutThroat

CutThroat

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:20 am

ello look I have a problem with the user Radical good look that person is abusing their power too admin

that is not already a sack with nothing Posti that already that I am not going to believe only POSTE to realize what kind of people to give them admin
-------------------------------------------
hmm RadicalED Radicalxz9.th
hmm RadicalED Radical2vq7.th
hmm RadicalED Radical3wy0.th
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net/
tacos?YEAH!

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:39 pm

I recall people complaining about }|FU|{ PILOT BKing. As for the other incidents I cannot say. Ed was right to kick PILOT in that particular instance as I witnessed first hand him BKing.

-Dave
Back to top Go down
RadicalEd

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:41 am

Ok, first off Depred u are a moron, the reason i de-tongued cuttle is cuz he enjoys talking shit to me and about my mother for absolutely no reason, i never started anything with him and he keeps talking shit, so i get annoyed with it. Secondly, the whole issue with me kicking ppl for flag capping is very simple. If the Disable Flag cap limit actually worked then i wouldnt have to warn people repeatedly over and over, then kick, yaaa know some people actually enjoy Raindance/Highvoltage/Glasside, all the rest of the maps get extremely repetative and boring. I usually wait for the good maps like Raindance/Hghvoltage/Glasside to appear, but lately ebfore even map cahnge to them, the server ALWAYS crashes and brings everyone back to i think its Stonehenge or somethin. If u are a vetern u would understand that B-Boost absolutely ruined CTF, all the best players are veterns and actually know how to rack up 75+ kills a map, unlike all these new retarded teenagers thinking they know how to play/ the meaning of a real capper. If someone can fly across the map in like 1.5 seconds to cap a flag with B-Boost, do you honestly consider that CTF? GTFO here, thats bullshit. 90% of people in annih dont even know how to skii, let alone VOTE for something and if they are skiing its because of skii mod or something. B-Boost cappers ruin all the best maps in less than to about 5 min every time, like no joke...and theres always someone to think they are good cappers with B-boost. You know whats funny is that, ALL the actual veterns on Owners server respect me and are really good players. Its always the teenagers who have only been playing this game for a year or so...or even more and they still are horrible, a good example would be Republic, he cant even get 10 pts per map let alone 5-6 if hes lucky. Then all i read are stupid comments from him and complaining when he cant even play the game correctly. All the best players can prob agree with the kicking of flag cappers, but then again i wouldnt even need to kick them if the actual Disable Flag Cap Limit ACTUALLY worked in the first place. If you were paying for tickets to a concert and went to have the entire over within 5 min, would u consider it getting ur monies worth and or fair? thats kinda what having good maps over in 5 min due to obnoxious teenagers who think they are good and actually know how to play. ANNIH isnt real CTF, Just like when people Insist on dueling on ANNIH, can u really consider that fair dueling when theres a buncha armor layout that have 1 shot kills??? Nooo thats called SUDDEN DEATH not dueling. Sooo Owner all the complaints u get are from retarded teenagers that arent veterns and dont know the meaning of capping... and maybe you should consider fixing your Disable Flag Cap Limit option. There are a ton of people that like me on that server and dont consider me to be an ass kisser like Repub. All the people that like me actually have skill and get a good kill count. I can honestly say im a very good player since i average about 75+ to 100 kills per map, when i actually play. Another thing, Resentment needs to die IRL, i have never been so annoyed by a stupid teenager in a game before like he annoys me. Ok Resentment is an Aussie right? correct...Everytime i join into that server and hes in there, i have to read stupid spam of OOoOoooo its Him, then he tells everyone that i suck and that im the reason for him hurting his friend, and or even worse..that i MADE HIM KILL HIS FRIEND!!!! does that make any sense to anyone at all??? Me being an american allll the way in Cali, how am i suppose to have any influence on his actions when he lives in Australlia?????????? and also, if supposidly he did "KILL HIS FRIEND" he would be in jail and not be playing Tribes 1 in jail for that matter. Always when i join into that server and resentment is in there, i always always read him saying the same thing about making him kill his friend, i told him to stop and be quiet atleast 30+ times...and its always the same thing. People dont even like resentment/cuttroat and looky looky its the same people that always complain and think they are good at this game. as for Tacos?YEAH hes a decent player but he doesnt understand the problem with B-Boosting flag cap ruining good maps that NEVER GET PLAYED due to server crashing constantly. Owner i ask u to reinstate my admin, cuz i know im a good admin...its just that u have little whiney babies like resentment/cuttroat...teenagers that dont understand what being a veteren is.
Back to top Go down
CutThroat

CutThroat

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:47 am

many people this upset by your admin again changed the team to aeleris that was lost in the team and that was your pasate the other team to kick and a user of the clan [Fu] and the user clan Fu was not doing anything bad to take his kick
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net/
tacos?YEAH!

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:05 am

If B-boosting is ruining flag capping and the mod in general then why is it there? If you have a problem with something in a mod in which you're adminning for then why not remove it? If you can't remove it then use it or ignore it. Skiing is a great ability to have and I find it much more forgiving in terms of dmg on this mod than anywhere else. Adapt and overcome or get left in the dust of those who can't change with the times.

-Dave

P.S.-Cutthroat that FU cat was BKing or being a total retard, either way blastwalls/defense was being destroyed by him.
Back to top Go down
2Strong

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:53 pm

I agree on some level with what you say Ed, but the fact is, this is anni and the burden of proof is on the ability to set defense as quickly as possible to make spawn boosters useless. I know its hard to see this in pickup games because it takes a bit of coordination among team members to be effective, and most new players just play for themselves, but as a clan we actually practice constantly on how to stop spawn attacks with effective defense coordination. And it works.
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:48 pm

Be prepared on any open flag mission to see massive spawn attacks. If your trying to win for your team, most ppl who dont set D would/should, and do, spawn boost to enemy bases at beginnings of these types of lvls. It IS as common as it is strategically smart on any server in the Tribes world. Basketball
Back to top Go down
[W|W] B@ss

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:00 am

Arrow I saw that incident
it was like UwS republic was arguing with radical about who is Axel Foley's
favourite person on TRIBES. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Taloney[-E-]

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 pm

RadicalEd wrote:
Ok, first off Depred u are a moron, the reason i de-tongued cuttle is cuz he enjoys talking shit to me and about my mother for absolutely no reason, i never started anything with him and he keeps talking shit, so i get annoyed with it. Secondly, the whole issue with me kicking ppl for flag capping is very simple. If the Disable Flag cap limit actually worked then i wouldnt have to warn people repeatedly over and over, then kick, yaaa know some people actually enjoy Raindance/Highvoltage/Glasside, all the rest of the maps get extremely repetative and boring. I usually wait for the good maps like Raindance/Hghvoltage/Glasside to appear, but lately ebfore even map cahnge to them, the server ALWAYS crashes and brings everyone back to i think its Stonehenge or somethin. If u are a vetern u would understand that B-Boost absolutely ruined CTF, all the best players are veterns and actually know how to rack up 75+ kills a map, unlike all these new retarded teenagers thinking they know how to play/ the meaning of a real capper. If someone can fly across the map in like 1.5 seconds to cap a flag with B-Boost, do you honestly consider that CTF? GTFO here, thats bullshit. 90% of people in annih dont even know how to skii, let alone VOTE for something and if they are skiing its because of skii mod or something. B-Boost cappers ruin all the best maps in less than to about 5 min every time, like no joke...and theres always someone to think they are good cappers with B-boost. You know whats funny is that, ALL the actual veterns on Owners server respect me and are really good players. Its always the teenagers who have only been playing this game for a year or so...or even more and they still are horrible, a good example would be Republic, he cant even get 10 pts per map let alone 5-6 if hes lucky. Then all i read are stupid comments from him and complaining when he cant even play the game correctly. All the best players can prob agree with the kicking of flag cappers, but then again i wouldnt even need to kick them if the actual Disable Flag Cap Limit ACTUALLY worked in the first place. If you were paying for tickets to a concert and went to have the entire over within 5 min, would u consider it getting ur monies worth and or fair? thats kinda what having good maps over in 5 min due to obnoxious teenagers who think they are good and actually know how to play. ANNIH isnt real CTF, Just like when people Insist on dueling on ANNIH, can u really consider that fair dueling when theres a buncha armor layout that have 1 shot kills??? Nooo thats called SUDDEN DEATH not dueling. Sooo Owner all the complaints u get are from retarded teenagers that arent veterns and dont know the meaning of capping... and maybe you should consider fixing your Disable Flag Cap Limit option. There are a ton of people that like me on that server and dont consider me to be an ass kisser like Repub. All the people that like me actually have skill and get a good kill count. I can honestly say im a very good player since i average about 75+ to 100 kills per map, when i actually play. Another thing, Resentment needs to die IRL, i have never been so annoyed by a stupid teenager in a game before like he annoys me. Ok Resentment is an Aussie right? correct...Everytime i join into that server and hes in there, i have to read stupid spam of OOoOoooo its Him, then he tells everyone that i suck and that im the reason for him hurting his friend, and or even worse..that i MADE HIM KILL HIS FRIEND!!!! does that make any sense to anyone at all??? Me being an american allll the way in Cali, how am i suppose to have any influence on his actions when he lives in Australlia?????????? and also, if supposidly he did "KILL HIS FRIEND" he would be in jail and not be playing Tribes 1 in jail for that matter. Always when i join into that server and resentment is in there, i always always read him saying the same thing about making him kill his friend, i told him to stop and be quiet atleast 30+ times...and its always the same thing. People dont even like resentment/cuttroat and looky looky its the same people that always complain and think they are good at this game. as for Tacos?YEAH hes a decent player but he doesnt understand the problem with B-Boosting flag cap ruining good maps that NEVER GET PLAYED due to server crashing constantly. Owner i ask u to reinstate my admin, cuz i know im a good admin...its just that u have little whiney babies like resentment/cuttroat...teenagers that dont understand what being a veteren is.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

lots of time on your hands eh?
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:34 pm

You CAN duel in ANNI............stay in spawn armor and equally B-boost fight all day long.......i love spawn dueling ppl at our server....the disc launchers there are the best in Tribes! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dek

Dek

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:10 am

RadicalEd wrote:

my head hurts
Back to top Go down
Resentment1

Resentment1

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:49 pm

we all know that radicaled is going straight to hell lol he abuses and hes annoying as it can get
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:42 pm

lol thats alot of writing RadicalEd. I think RadicalEd may have quit tribes all together . He hasnt been on for weeks.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hmm RadicalED Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm RadicalED   hmm RadicalED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm RadicalED
Page 1 of 1