United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed

Go down 
+5
Axel Foley
tacos?YEAH!
2Strong
UwS BR Owner
[Bud]-[Nobody]'
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[Bud]-[Nobody]'

RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Empty
PostSubject: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:17 am

RadicalEd seems to be on some sort of power-trip too on BR's server (However, not near the same as Rawth) by demanding that players do not "touch flags" or else be kicked.

Isn't capturing the flag the whole purpose of Capture The Flag?

RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Sshot024
Back to top Go down
http://brothersuntildeath.goo-board.com/index.htm
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:33 am

[Bud]-[Nobody]' wrote:
RadicalEd seems to be on some sort of power-trip too on BR's server (However, not near the same as Rawth) by demanding that players do not "touch flags" or else be kicked.

Isn't capturing the flag the whole purpose of Capture The Flag?

RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Sshot024

Yes. You are correct. I don't understand what the heck he is doing. But that just doesn't make any sense what so ever.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
2Strong

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Also, it would be a lot less confrontational to vote to disable flag capture limit so ppl can still tally flags up without ending the game before time is up.
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:34 pm

I wonder if that is possible with my mod server i run. How can i find out sir?
Back to top Go down
tacos?YEAH!

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:54 pm

I can vouch for [Bud]-[Nobody]'. Ed and I got into it about capping and he told me I wouldn't understand because I'm not a veteran player. I tried to get him to explain but he wouldn't go into it further. I asked him to press 'o' and read to me what it says in big letters at the top of the screen. He can sit in obs and talk smack about capping but I'm going for kills and caps. If he's going to kick me for capping (which he hasn't so far) then I don't feel the need to bring any clan members over and increase the skill level and gameplay quality on the server. I would really like to know what he's talking about but if I'm going to get stonewalled each time I ask about it then I have no reason to try and be a decent person to Ed.

-Dave
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:01 pm

This is a problem.I have been getting players PMing me and telling me the same thing.

I consider RadicalEd a friend but he clearly is in the wrong here.

If I see Rad I will tell him to cease this ,hopefully he will understand why we all have a problem with the "no capping" on the maps he likes.

It's completely unfair for him to do this.
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Thx for clearing that up AXel. Make sure he knows that i know about this as well.
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:08 pm

Tacos its all good man...we'll take care of Ed.....like Axel said,you're not the only one saying this.....this shouldnt be a problem anymore please say something if you see something like this happen again....thx Dave. Later man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CutThroat

CutThroat

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:12 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net/
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:15 pm

UwS CutThroat wrote:
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

lol...you and your love of Sleep Sleep Sleep ....lay off the sleeping pills.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:38 am

Ok ive never posted a reply before but any way I will say this. RadicalEd is a good freind when not in a bad mood. I have Stuck up for people about capping. Sadly in the end he does kick them even if thery're good players. He argues about this flag capping issue. This can get rough. Any way i did have proof but i forgot to save it. He does also put people down alot Sad . Any way at the moment Rad and me arent friends.
Back to top Go down
nex

nex

PostSubject: wow   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:36 am

wow radiacle is a very good friend but i think fight's with resenct men't a lil but he a good friend.i han't bealive he is so mean but to me we just flow with the flow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:48 am

I know what you mean but he does have his views on players. But thats not with the subject. He never listens to me. Even when i tell him not to kick.
We also were good friends. Basketball
Back to top Go down
nex

nex

PostSubject: hi   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:04 pm

thats raindance right........br on his svr do not have raindance so why is it so important????? br on his svr does NOT HACE RAINDANCE cheers
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:03 pm

We dont i thought we did have that mission map?
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:23 pm

cheers We do have Raindance
though.

Last edited by UwS Republic on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:18 am

An axaple of a put down which he said to me today was:

RadicalEd: ur an idiot and u complain way too much for someone that sucks ass at this game. (I couldnt insert the picture)
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:30 am

Not cool.
Back to top Go down
nex

nex

PostSubject: hi   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:15 pm

BRowner we got raindance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed   RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RadicalEd demands flag captures not-allowed
Page 1 of 1