United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UwS Clan 6 Members Only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UwS BR Owner
Admin

UwS Clan 6 Members Only Empty
PostSubject: UwS Clan 6 Members Only   UwS Clan 6 Members Only Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:25 pm

That will be the total number in UwS clan.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Wassup BR Owner   UwS Clan 6 Members Only Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Wassup man,

Nice job on the forums. Its good to see you around man, was wondering what you had been up too. I can see it was time well spent, good job on the new server,ppl seem to be flocking in. Keep it up! king

Also I wanted to join up, let me know what you need from me man, ill be back. cheers
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UwS Clan 6 Members Only   UwS Clan 6 Members Only Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:42 pm

Hey Bro thx man. If your interested post in the recruitment section. Also register with the forums. Make a nice application like lil bit about yourself so others know as well. I know you already xD
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
depredador

PostSubject: LOL   UwS Clan 6 Members Only Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:50 pm

[img]UwS Clan 6 Members Only Clan_u10[/img]

YEAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UwS Clan 6 Members Only   UwS Clan 6 Members Only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UwS Clan 6 Members Only
Page 1 of 1