United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UWSiceteas

UWSiceteas

i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner) Empty
PostSubject: i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner)   i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:39 am

hey every 1 sorry i havent been online i was in the hosptell i was at home 5 days ago and that night i was sleeping but in the middle of the night i could not breathee so i wen 2 the hosptell they keept me in icu for 3 days and told me that there are 3 resons why i could not bearath 1. i have type 2 dieabeedees Sad Crying or Very sad and i have panraitiss and i have gastronimisa ( its some thing 2 do with my my tummy and my food pipe sorry this is what i was up 2 the last few days i missed u all any ways im home now m felling better and some time 2 day i will be on the sever Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
UwS Sniper

PostSubject: Re: i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner)   i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:41 pm

oh man! i hope your alright!
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner)   i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Its not a problem at all man. Im sorry to hear about all that bro. I hope you're feeling better. Those sound like some pretty serious problems. Take it easy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner)   i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need every 1 too look at my post (UWS members and owner)
Page 1 of 1