United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CW]BSniper

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UwS Sniper

[CW]BSniper Empty
PostSubject: [CW]BSniper   [CW]BSniper Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:22 pm

Hey im sniper, and well i am interested in joining UWS.
i feel that i need to belong somehwere. and be able to show my skills and fight for my fellow clan members (if i join). i am a GREAT sniper. and Devill will vouch for me. i am trustworthy and love your guys servers. if you would like to know wnything else just PM me or somthing.
Back to top Go down
DEVILL

DEVILL

[CW]BSniper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CW]BSniper   [CW]BSniper Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:37 pm

yes i wacth him in game and he was good killer many times kill base and me Evil or Very Mad i am agree that he join to clan but its still leaders choice
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

[CW]BSniper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CW]BSniper   [CW]BSniper Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:26 pm

Im glad you have ian interest in joining [CW]BSniper, I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm in game........as I recall you rocked. I'll see you out there. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
UwS Sniper

[CW]BSniper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CW]BSniper   [CW]BSniper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:30 am

Hey thanks! i try my best and ill see you out there too
Back to top Go down
nex

nex

[CW]BSniper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CW]BSniper   [CW]BSniper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:18 am

GOOD LUCK CUCK U A GOOD PLAYER afro
Back to top Go down
UwS Sniper

[CW]BSniper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CW]BSniper   [CW]BSniper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Hey Thanks! i sure hope i get accepted! this sounds like a really nice clan! and i play on the BR server ALL THE TIME! its like one of the only servers i go to!
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

[CW]BSniper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CW]BSniper   [CW]BSniper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:34 am

Im pretty down with it, just curious if you play any other mods..and if so what are your smurf names? Thx!! Smile
Back to top Go down
UwS Sniper

[CW]BSniper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CW]BSniper   [CW]BSniper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:55 pm

i used tp=o play PB a long time ago. my name was |:CkY:|Killer but thats about it. ive play anni since so has BR looked at this post? j/w
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

[CW]BSniper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CW]BSniper   [CW]BSniper Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:38 pm

Congrats in making into UwS.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

[CW]BSniper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CW]BSniper   [CW]BSniper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CW]BSniper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United We Stand :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: