United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dred Attacker's Recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UwS Empire

UwS Empire

Dred Attacker's Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Hiya,im Dred Attacker and [W|W] B@ss lil bro i was interested in renegades on the first year ive played TRIBES and it rocks!
Then one day, my Big Bro ([W|W] B@ss) he installed a 1.11patch and let me play on the BR server Which is BR Owners server.
From then on i wanted to be in UwS.
Thanks for listening and please recruit me!

Yours sincerely,Dred Attacker
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:30 pm

Thank you for registering and having interest in joining. We should have your results in few days once the other admins come back.

Thanks.

UwS BR Owner
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:55 pm

Welcome to the forums Dred Attacker, I know of your brother. He's a great ren player.

Im glad your interested injoining. I cant wait to see you in game, in the meantime feel free to post a lil so we can get to know you. cheers
Back to top Go down
UwS Empire

UwS Empire

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:46 am

Thanks Shogun,
Hope we be good friends!
Back to top Go down
[W|W] B@ss

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:51 am

Hello shogun,
Im [W|W] B@ss i'll be on the BR server and cheering for you guys!
and thanks for praising me!

All yours [W|W] B@ss,
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:54 pm

Good to have you on man......ill see you out there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Resentment1

Resentment1

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:38 am

you sound as hyper as you can be mate xD. I like that kinda of excitement, hope u got the same attitude in the game >Smile. Glad to have u aboard ^.^
Back to top Go down
UwS Empire

UwS Empire

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:42 am

thanks,i think ur a good man Razz
Back to top Go down
Resentment1

Resentment1

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:46 am

thanks mate. Im glad ur not like that guy on StarCraft. Everytime someone congratulated him for applying he said "Up Yours (whatever nationality the congratulater was), im trying to get in not get applause." In my case he didnt call me an Australian, he called me a British Prisoner Kangaroo.... I was the Co-Commander so i banned him permanently and hacked his computer with the help of SME. He can no longer play StarCraft, Brood war, WAR3 or any Blizzard made games. -.-. Dont mess with the Aussie and dont call me a BPK.

Its like calling a black person a nigger. Focus on the future mates not the past
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:39 am

Resentment1 wrote:
thanks mate. Im glad ur not like that guy on StarCraft. Everytime someone congratulated him for applying he said "Up Yours (whatever nationality the congratulater was), im trying to get in not get applause." In my case he didnt call me an Australian, he called me a British Prisoner Kangaroo.... I was the Co-Commander so i banned him permanently and hacked his computer with the help of SME. He can no longer play StarCraft, Brood war, WAR3 or any Blizzard made games. -.-. Dont mess with the Aussie and dont call me a BPK.

Its like calling a black person a nigger. Focus on the future mates not the past

I had never actually heard of BPK before, but i understand what you mean now. There was no need for him to go there.Mind the language bud...some lil kids that visit here are cryiing after reading ur post. geek
Back to top Go down
UwS Empire

UwS Empire

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:15 am

Guess what Resentment1.
im a Aussie too.
i live in NSW. so yeah. Razz
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:10 pm

Congrats in making into UwS.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dred Attacker's Recruitment   Dred Attacker's Recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dred Attacker's Recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United We Stand :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: