United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[-E-] purposes an allience

Go down 
+2
Resentment1
Taloney[-E-]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taloney[-E-]

[-E-] purposes an allience Empty
PostSubject: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:14 am

As a co leader of E i have talked with tripop[-E-] about this an he agrees aslo if you will agree too

emerald city clan purposes a tribes allience with UWS i know this may seem stupid but belive me with tripop hotsauce c3 an scarecrow as allies they are unstoppable we own 1 server currently but im in the process of making another it will be open soon

it's original name was crested [-E-] revolution 4.0 but with this allience it will be renamed BR- [-E-] revolution 4.0

do you UWS BR OWNER Accept our Allience request?

no this is not a fushion of the clans merely two clans side by side in scrimming times
Back to top Go down
Resentment1

Resentment1

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:47 pm

its not my decision but i wouldnt do it. One of your mates banned me from the Emerald City server for no reason at all. That made me mad and I've Hated [-E-] Ever since -.-. Ive been like a [-E-] purposes an allience Timebombyx8 ready to explode
Back to top Go down
CutThroat

CutThroat

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:12 pm

HAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net/
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:59 pm

o0
Back to top Go down
Taloney[-E-]

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:57 pm

who banned you an for what reason?
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:35 pm

Hmmmm....interesting.

I am a leader and I honestly oppose this.I think the way things are now are pretty good and UwS is making a name for itself at a pretty decent rate.

I don't have anything against E clan ,I think they are a great clan and the members are really cool folks and I know most of them,but I have the infamous uP/F.U alliance fresh in my mind and we all know how that turned out......

Ultimately it is up to BR as he is the founder and top leader of UwS,i just personally like the current path UwS is taking and don't want to risk throwing it off.

Maybe I'm not understanding this "alliance " thing though,can you explain it more indepth Taloney??
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:37 pm

UwS CutThroat wrote:
HAHAHAHHA

Shazbot !!! You Idiot !! Ah Crap !!!

¿Dónde has estado friend.Welcome espalda.
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:23 pm

Ive thought about it but i haven't posted for days. But Axel answered the question in the first paragraph. And i will say in my own words. I will exclude this idea and wont support it. I like everyone in E and never had any trouble what so ever. But i rather stay UwS alone that's all i ask. But i thank you for your thoughts in making Anni a better place. See you in the game.

Game On!

UwS BR Owner
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
Taloney[-E-]

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:32 pm

Axel Foley wrote:
Hmmmm....interesting.

I am a leader and I honestly oppose this.I think the way things are now are pretty good and UwS is making a name for itself at a pretty decent rate.

I don't have anything against E clan ,I think they are a great clan and the members are really cool folks and I know most of them,but I have the infamous uP/F.U alliance fresh in my mind and we all know how that turned out......

Ultimately it is up to BR as he is the founder and top leader of UwS,i just personally like the current path UwS is taking and don't want to risk throwing it off.

Maybe I'm not understanding this "alliance " thing though,can you explain it more indepth Taloney??

Certainly axel most of you belive the allience in your minds means clan fusion this is certainly understandable cause this has never been done much before

no im not purposing a fusion BR owner
Im merely stating that in any 2 v 2 clan scrims like for example ( {-o-}+ [df] vs UWS + [-E-]) like that no im not trying to do an ecko either i personally HATE!!!!! [FU] including the Leader valdris(real douche in game i know) an i know axel does too

i hope this clears things up guys im not asking for a clan fusion like ecko A.K.A Virus -X- did with uP an FU no so don't need to worry about that
Back to top Go down
Resentment1

Resentment1

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:37 pm

meh its all water under the bridge now mate. I guess an alliance would be g0su anyway =/
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:46 pm

Final thoughts i will not accept the idea. I will stick what i have began with in the first place. But the offer was nice to ask. But was unsuccessful at this given time.
Back to top Go down
Taloney[-E-]

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:59 pm

ok maybe later when you've thought things fully over

till then lets still be interclan friends ok UWS?
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:07 pm

Of course are clans are friends Taloney,I think i speak for us all when I say we have lot of respect for E clan.You all are good people and damn good players.

See u on the servers bro.
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:27 am

We can still be friends with E np with that.

Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [-E-] purposes an allience   [-E-] purposes an allience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[-E-] purposes an allience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United We Stand :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: