United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:48 am

Ive been noticing over the last 2 days or so that We have been having low amounts of people come in Br Owners sever. I dont know why. The time of day i come on, the sever is usally pact. But Today there was a very low amount of people through out the day. Cybertron Hit 30 people while Brazil BR Annihlation had around 8. It could be the Map cycling proublem or sever crashes. Even later on there was more in Other severs than on ours. Cybertron once again had the most people last i looked. Could we get more maps? .

Last edited by UwS Republic on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UwS Empire

UwS Empire

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:52 pm

i was about to say the same thing! farao
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 pm

I think its due to the sever crashes confused. But Can we get some cool new maps? Suggest some?
Back to top Go down
UwS Empire

UwS Empire

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:21 pm

No probs mate!! cheers farao
Tales Of two bases?
Party girls?
BroadsideMads?
996_Bootcamp?
Glassside?
Desert of Death??
BlackHole?
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:22 am

Well this could be a temp phase i guess. Oh and thanks for the extra map ideas. If Br Owner could find them it might bring some more people.

Last edited by UwS Republic on Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
UwS Empire

UwS Empire

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:16 am

Yeah today,
He wanted to kick the cybertron server lol Cool
He told the people in BR Owner's server to go kick the whole server!(Including me)

But dont do something bad to him coz his just no thinking and doing things!!

Yours Sincerely,Empire
cheers cheers geek
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:20 am

Lol i was just kidding.......lol! scratch geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:01 pm

You Goofballs! Razz

I saw good numbers....i think they fluctuate alot on our server......bc i was gonna say we had close to 50 at one point this weekend for a couple maps. I havent heard of maps with those numbers for years...... Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:00 am

Today was the lowest amount of players ive seen for 5 months. A Totall of 0. This is mainly because players started to leave which makes the remaining want to leave to find another sever with more people....... No No confused
Back to top Go down
Dek

Dek

PostSubject: yeah i got alot of maps   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:47 pm

yo i have over 700 missions in my missions folder need it? tell me how to send it to ya
Smile
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:53 am

Im sure Br Owner would like them.. Ask him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)   PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ THIS. (INCLUDING BR OWNER)
Page 1 of 1