United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Id like to join up with you guys!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SHOGUN

Id like to join up with you guys! Empty
PostSubject: Id like to join up with you guys!   Id like to join up with you guys! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Wassup guys,

Ive been playing alot of ANNI lately and its been alot of fun, except to me its a bunch of new faces, until now. I have been wanting to join a clan but really didnt know anybody. I was real happy to learn that BR Owner was a bud from way back, so it wasnt really a hard choice for me anymore. Its good to see what kind of new life this server and BR Owner have been able to breathe back into Tribes. I'd like to help you guys out, and keep this ball rolling.

I play other mods including TG Shifter, SKB Renegades, and a lil base now and then. Im also known as Relic in other mods. Ive scrimmed both shifter and ren and enjoy doing them both. Were we to get a team together id be for scrimming. Im from Austin, Texas and im 23. I got a job so I usally play a lil later in the day. Anyways....ill be in the server...see yall later. king
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Id like to join up with you guys!   Id like to join up with you guys! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Whats up man. Your in my clan as of today.

UwS SHOGUN welcome to my clan bro.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Id like to join up with you guys!   Id like to join up with you guys! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Thanks alot man, look forward to killing with you guys! Twisted Evil Ill see yall in the server.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Resentment1

Resentment1

PostSubject: Re: Id like to join up with you guys!   Id like to join up with you guys! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:31 pm

welcome to the team mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Id like to join up with you guys!   Id like to join up with you guys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Id like to join up with you guys!
Page 1 of 1