United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'd Like to join your clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azza:)

I'd Like to join your clan Empty
PostSubject: I'd Like to join your clan   I'd Like to join your clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:00 pm

hey my names Aaron, and i'd like to join your clan. BR owners server has made me to start to play tribes a hell lot more then i used, and i'd would like to be in a clan with expierenced and respected players. I have been looking for a clan for a while, and UwS seems like the best one. As a player, im rather good at putting defence up, and im quite good with the chamelon armor. I am an average sniper. Thats all, and i hope you can accept me
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like to join your clan   I'd Like to join your clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:12 pm

Thx for the interest in trying ti join UwS.

Give it couple of days and will let you know then.

Thx
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like to join your clan   I'd Like to join your clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:12 pm

Btw please register with the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
Dek

Dek

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like to join your clan   I'd Like to join your clan Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:50 am

good luck man i hope you make it
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like to join your clan   I'd Like to join your clan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:51 am

That's great man, I'll see you in game. Thanks for taking an interest. pirat Do you play any other mods....or go by any other names?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like to join your clan   I'd Like to join your clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd Like to join your clan
Page 1 of 1