United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

you seem Owner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CutThroat

CutThroat

you seem Owner Empty
PostSubject: you seem Owner   you seem Owner Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:01 pm

I hope that my owner asked not bother you but if you think your admin das me in the forum for your admin and add more things to the forum to make it more entertaining Wink
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net/
RadicalEd

you seem Owner Empty
PostSubject: sigh....   you seem Owner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:23 am

Ok Owner....earlier tonight Axel was a witness to the Disable Flag Cap Limit option that does absolutley nothing...it shouldnt even be there if it doesnt work in the first place....another thing is, Cut throat is a complete ass face when no admins are around to witness anything, he sits there and talks shit and invites me to his server which i was extemely skeptical about...he said i need to talk to you about something before he left ur server...then when i get into his server....BAM, Banned...yea thats real mature...OWNER i know u think ur clan members are cool and all but u recruited or let someone else recruit a buncha teenage morons into UwS. I wanted to join UwS and have a spot in an on growing clan, but i could never be in the same clan as Cutthroat/depred and resentment....they are just too immature. Everything i do on ur server actually has some reasoning behind it because im there at late hours after school/work/gym at the end of the day. When no admins are around, cutthroat will be a total retard asshole. Ive been having a smurf follow me around allllll day today, talking mad shit, and i honestly think its Cutthroat, cuttlefish, or resentment, all 3 of those teenagers do nothing but act like asses when no admins are around...but whatever. I really dont know what to do if this constant harassment keeps happening, teenagers ruin things because they know they can...the future of this country is doomed. I mean who goes outa their way to smurf ppl....come on and bann ppl like cutthroat banned me after saying...oOoOo i need to talk to u...follow me....bullshit man. Owner fix the Disable Flag Cap Limit, u of all ppl being a vet should understand where im coming from. but u never play the dam game anymore, just pay for a server that u dont even enjoy...come back and play and actually deal with idiots that ive dealt with for quite some time now!!!
Back to top Go down
RadicalEd

you seem Owner Empty
PostSubject: also   you seem Owner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:26 am

Also, would just like to add...everyone in ANNIH knows of Cutthroats/Depred reputation of being an asshole/trouble making teenager retard...the fact that hes in UwS is beyond me....the fact that he can get into a clan besides FU is still beyond me...there are plenty of ppl that dont like him...cuz hes sneaky sneaky when no admins are on....OoOoOO
Back to top Go down
CutThroat

CutThroat

you seem Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: you seem Owner   you seem Owner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:07 pm

lol idiot
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net/
SHOGUN

you seem Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: you seem Owner   you seem Owner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:01 pm

*noted, since he left not an issue anymore.
Back to top Go down
UwS Republic

UwS Republic

you seem Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: you seem Owner   you seem Owner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:04 am

Cut Throat is now in the X clan. He also can be annoying with his voice pack. But RadicalEd im 15 which does means im a teen. Sad. LOL
Back to top Go down
SHOGUN

you seem Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: you seem Owner   you seem Owner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Awwww.......dont be mean to the teens. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

you seem Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: you seem Owner   you seem Owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you seem Owner
Page 1 of 1