United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request to join UwS! =)

Go down 
+2
UwS BR Owner
tension-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tension-

Request to join UwS! =) Empty
PostSubject: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:43 am

Hiya.. I recently came back to annihilation and I'm interested in joining UwS Smile

I've been playing tribes since day one. I started in base, and from there I went to arena where I acquired my aim.. hehe. I quit for about 6 months, and then came back and played base competitively. I quit for a while, and then came back and started playing Anni. I joined {-o-} Orb and played with them for a while, and then college consumed most of my time. I had a bit of a falling out with Lucid (the orb leader) regarding a female member of Orb (complicated, but nothing to do with my attitude) and left them. I've been playing off and on ever since but with my new job situation, I have a lot more time for tribes.

I would love a tryout, or if you simply want to just watch me play that works too.. I'm not sure how your recruitment process works. I'm quite good (not to be arrogant), and I hope to hear back soon!

The only name I use is tension-, so look for me in the server! =D
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:28 am

Sup Tension i know your a troc player so am i. I will let ya know soon.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
tension-

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:58 am

Right on.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:59 am

np man.

you don't play troc no more?
Back to top Go down
tension-

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:09 pm

I do, but most of the time nobody else is playing =/

Decided it was about time to play a more populated mod =)

My AIM is GodspeedFx by the way.
Back to top Go down
nex

nex

PostSubject: TENISON   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:53 pm

GOODLUCK CHUCK! afro i've seen you play.but it's not on me if u can join UwS
Back to top Go down
tension-

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:12 pm

Haha, I still can't figure out how to boost people.. guess that's a good thing eh? =)
Back to top Go down
UWSiceteas

UWSiceteas

PostSubject: =^_^=   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:17 pm

lol! need 2 make poopies lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:36 pm

Evil or Very Mad

silent
Back to top Go down
nex

nex

PostSubject: joining UwS   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:50 pm

well u ganna have to know not to look like a noob in front of all these tribes pros in this clan(P.S u hold them with pitchfork and push number 1 and they go flying)

lol! u don't know how!
Back to top Go down
tension-

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:17 am

That doesn't work for me.. when I'm holding someone and I press 1, nothing happens.

Does 1 have to be bound to the blaster for it to work? I've changed most of my key bindings.

I've been playing this game for 10 years, and I was playing annihilation when the mod wasn't even finished yet.. I'm no newbie =) A lot of changes have been made since I last played.
Back to top Go down
UwS Uncle Fester

UwS Uncle Fester

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:10 am

Try holding with the pitch and then press 6.
for some reason 1 doesn't work for me either.
see you ingame. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
nex

nex

PostSubject: hi   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:03 am

uncle fest u a booster you boosting every 1 so stop ok cuz it's not nice. anyways i hold them and mboost with the number 1 on top of the letter's where everything is not over there where the quare of number are afro santa
Back to top Go down
nex

nex

PostSubject: hi   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:06 am

i think u did change the key for it try other numbers or go on options and find the thing where you change your keys for tribes
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:39 am

Boosting is a server rule and boosting other players is not allowed. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
tension-

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:37 am

nex wrote:
i think u did change the key for it try other numbers or go on options and find the thing where you change your keys for tribes

Yep.. in base I have it set up so 1 is disc, 2 is chain, 3 is grenade launcher. I got it working though =)
Back to top Go down
nex

nex

PostSubject: hi   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:38 am

oh well ok now u know lol u never nnew how XD
Back to top Go down
UWSiceteas

UWSiceteas

PostSubject: I   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:09 pm

BOOSTED MY GF I THINK THATS NOW WHY SHE KEEPS CALLING ME HERE BABY DADDY jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
tension-

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:00 pm

nex wrote:
oh well ok now u know lol u never nnew how XD

I never needed to know how.. boosting people is annoying and childish.

Besides, I just came back to annihilation.. I was playing annihilation before you were even playing tribes =) I actually helped test the mod while it was still being developed. They didn't add the pitchfork in until later..

1.31 was the best version of annihlation in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
tension-

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Any news yet on my induction to the tribe?

I won't be offended if your members voted no for me.. I much rather you tell me the truth and say no than for you to stall because you don't want to tell me =)
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 pm

The vote failed. But it was great having you interested in joining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to join UwS! =)   Request to join UwS! =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to join UwS! =)
Page 1 of 1