United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Go down 
+2
Axel Foley
depredador
6 posters
AuthorMessage
depredador

NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Empty
PostSubject: NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:07 pm

THE OWNER friends help Mike Posti his forum and register my name ONE WITH LE Cree aid is not OK friend you know that I do not Deri bad things OF IT
Back to top Go down
depredador

PostSubject: Re: NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:15 pm

please owner you know that I did not say those things you know you have to believe me please truth No Sad
Back to top Go down
depredador

PostSubject: Re: NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:22 pm

OWNER leaving over will not ask Mike cases to please the treaty that out of ME YOUR CLAN Please LO is a lie I entered him in his forum please ONWER
Back to top Go down
Axel Foley

PostSubject: Re: NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:20 am

I think Depred is trying to say someone is smurfing him and saying bad things using his name.

That happened to me before.
Back to top Go down
[Bud]-[Nobody]'

PostSubject: Re: NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 am

It's fun reading Depredador's posts. However, I don't have a clue as to what he's trying to say in any of them.
Back to top Go down
http://brothersuntildeath.goo-board.com/index.htm
depredador

PostSubject: Re: NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:30 am

axel I can give your msn please thanks bro:) to tell who is using my name and say bad things give me your msn bro:)
NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Clan_u12
Back to top Go down
UwS TeRRoR

UwS TeRRoR

PostSubject: Re: NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:56 pm

luisestrada15@msn.com
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:51 pm

mmmk
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 pm

Thats the word you dont sayyyyyy......mmmmmmkkkkkaaayyyyyy. drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NONONOONONO OWNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United We Stand :: General :: General Topics-
Jump to: