United We Stand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join? Empty
PostSubject: Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join?   Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Hi was wondering how new uws is......do you scrim battle other clans yet?i go to annihilation servers only....Ive been a triber for 7 years or more...I love team play as long aswe work as a team...i hate clan infighting and id like to join uws...so let me know how many are in the team...do you or will you have a server? aIm a decent player and somewhat a builder...so let me know asap...God bless
Back to top Go down
depredador

PostSubject: Welcome clan UwS   Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:34 pm

OK Dodger now uses UWS Dodger ok thanks cuidate

Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join? Clan_u12
Back to top Go down
UwS BR Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join?   Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Hey Dodger whats bro. I'm happy you are interested in joining. My goal is to have max 6 members in the can. And yes you are in my clan as of today.

UWS Dodger welcome to the clan bud.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedwestand.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join?   Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats UWS all about?how m,any are in the clan and can i join?
Page 1 of 1